Athena Mentor Program
Our premier mentoring opportunity open to a select number of candidates each year.
- Includes 5 personal workdays of 4-hour sessions with Jean
- Weekly one-hour calls
- A range of discounts tuition to all programs produced by Jean Houston and the Renaissance Project. Some events may require a small payment for meals and materials. Lodging and meals at retreats excluded.
- A year of coaching, exercises and focus on the area or areas most important to you.
- Highest degree of interaction and financial investment reflects the comprehensive impact this work engenders for every person.
ATHENA MENTOR PROGRAM DETAILS
The Mentoring Programs are comprehensive. You become an expert in your own development through state-of-the-art training and practices in enhancing physical and sensory, psychological, mythic-symbolic and spiritual capacities.
The program includes:
- Initial orientation interviews during which you and Jean Houston establish the purpose and intention for your work
- Regular telephone calls to continue the counseling, updates, and feedback.
- Homework that prepares you for ongoing stages of your development as well as the evolution of your main projects and intentions
- Specific project development and strategic alliance counseling
- Exploration of new projects and life choices that are more in alignment of who and what and where you are in your life's journey.